Brief about Company
SSIS is an engineering house established in 1992 engaged in supply of various products for the process industry and execution of LSTK contracts for process plants across globe. With its Head Quarters near Mumbai and Manufacturing plant strategically located near a world class Port, it is well poised to undertake global client requirements at any point of time.
SSIS had its inception in Thane near Mumbai with a small shop in 1992. With great dedication and aspirations, the company expanded its wings by joining hands with Swiss MNC there by expanding to Ambernath MIDC, Near Mumbai. SSIS grew from a small time Fabricator to an Internationally certified house exporting to various countries under international norms and specification.
SSIS is strategically placed with international sea port near to its Plant at Ambernath known as Nhava Sheva International Port
SSIS is diversified further into services from 2012 onwards and made a separate Business SBU SSIS Projects which caters to complete LSTK solutions for process plants.
SSIS has 2 Strategic Business Operations, SSIS Equipments & SSIS Projects.
SSIS Equipment is focused on various Industrial Products and Services catering to all Process Industries Domestic & International markets.
With its aggressive business approach model, SSIS plans to be a reputed engineering firm Globally by adding various business profiles and enhancing its solutions in complete value chain of Project Cycle in Industrial Projects worldwide.
SSIS has two Business Segments :
- SSIS is into manufacturing of various equipments since its inception from 1992 in Thane, Maharashtra. SSIS had a tie up with Swiss MNC into Weighing Industry which helped SSIS shift to a bigger facility in Ambernath MIDC, Maharashtra. From there on SSIS expanded its facilities and also started catering to Process Plant equipments supplies to various companies
- SSIS expanded to heavy engineering modern facility in Ambernath itself covering 5000 sq. meter Plant, with international standard certifications under ASME with EIL/ONGC Approvals
- Currently its focusing on Indian & Export market under tie ups with various International organizations for Equipment Manufacturing Business
- SSIS plans to develop specialized capability and plans to enter high tech product/component supply to Defense and Aerospace Industry
- SSIS diversified its business line into Projects business since 2012 to complete the entire value chain from Design to Commissioning concept for the customers
- The focus is mainly into
- Operation & Maintenance
- Initial Focus being into LSTK Mechanical Contracts
- Turnkey Projects works
- Technical Manpower Supply
- SSIS is rapidly growing in this business function since its entry in this segment after working with various EPC contractors and End Users to cater to various requirements.SSIS plans for an excellent advancement in growth for Projects segment. We will be catering to the needs of Domestic & International Construction Projects focused in Industrial Process Plants.SSIS has strategic tie up for Technologies and Process Partners to cater to all Engineering needs for the Project